We invite you to our Haru No Kaiseki, a Japanese Spring Dinner. On April 21, 2018, Chef Koji Kobayashi will prepare a breathtaking traditional Japanese fine-dining experience by utilizing the seasonality of Japanese ingredients and techniques. The event will feature a variety of courses paired alongside Japanese sake, cocktails, and tea, prepared by sake sommelier Yasuhiro Washiyama from Sake Gami and Michiko Ono from Matsu Kaze Tea.
The event will have limited seats and be taken by reservations only (cancellations must be made 48 hours before the day of the event). Please feel free to contact us for more details. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at our Kaiseki dinner.
This weekend's wild fish features:
- Itayori (Threadfin Bream) Carpaccio - Thinly sliced wild Threadfin Bream served with a carrot dressing, and mixed greans
- Hamachi Kama - Fried Hamachi Kama (Yellowtail cheek) served with fried potatoes.
- Wagyu Beef Tataki - Seared AAAA Wagyu Beef topped with garlic chips, cilantro, and a citrus soy vinaigrette.
Sushi & Sashimi:
- Aji - Horse Mackerel
- Itoyori - Threadfin Bream
- Salmon Oshizushi (available during dinner service only) - Traditional Osaka pressed sushi, aburi salmon, avocado, lemon.
Make sure to stop by while supplies last