Fresh Fish From Osaka Fish Market - February 22, 2018
This weekend's wild fish features:
- Itayori (Threadfin Bream) Carpaccio - Thinly sliced wild Threadfin Bream served with a carrot dressing, and mixed greans
- Hamachi Kama - Fried Hamachi Kama (Yellowtail cheek) served with fried potatoes.
- Wagyu Beef Tataki - Seared AAAA Wagyu Beef topped with garlic chips, cilantro, and a citrus soy vinaigrette.
Sushi & Sashimi:
- Aji - Horse Mackerel
- Itoyori - Threadfin Bream
- Salmon Oshizushi (available during dinner service only) - Traditional Osaka pressed sushi, aburi salmon, avocado, lemon.
Make sure to stop by while supplies last