This weekends wild fish features:
- Shima-Aji (Stiped Horse Mackerel) Carpaccio - Thinly sliced striped horse mackerel served with a yuzu dressing.
- Wagyu Beef Tataki - Seared AAAA Wagyu Beef topped with garlic chips, cilantro, and a citrus soy vinaigrette.
- Hamachi Kama - Fried Hamachi Kama (Yellowtail cheek), served with fried potatoes.
Sushi & Sashimi:
- Shima-aji - Striped Horse Mackerel
- Kijihata - Red-spotted Grouper
- Managatsuo - Japanese Butterfish
Make sure to stop by while supplies last!
**Also - we will have FIVE dollar ASAHI Draft tonight as well as FIVE dollar sangrias. Ask your server for more details!